Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

20.10.11

Day 8 - Liquid Diet Recipes Beware!

Body
Benefits Of Wheatgrass Shots
Day 8 - Liquid Diet Recipes Beware! Video Clips. Duration : 7.45 Mins.


Day 8 and here I am again. I am determined to press on and finish this and get to my goal weight. Yes Iost weight today for the 7th day in a row and am feeling very pleased and happy with my progress. Today I talk about liquid diet recipes, benefit of wheatgress and benefits of lemon juice as well as the need for a press juicer or even a commercial juicer. Personally I am happy with my breville Fountain blender but whatever floats your boat! Here is the link to the Breville by the way... www.amazon.com

Keywords: liquid diet recipes, benefits of wheatgrass, benefits of lemon juice, press juicer, commercial juicer, juice fast

Recommend : Cheap Dimond Rings Capresso 555 mead making kits Gaggia Bottomless Portafilter

No comments:

Post a Comment